Tuesday, 21 June 2011

My first blog!

Well today is my first blog on this virgin page! What to call it, well that took ages, think of a name that encompasses everything I like to collect ( a lot) make ( a lot) and buy ( quite a lot) to me they are all little treasures, hence the name!
I love vintage china, little things that look old and well loved, vintage jewellery
( mostly vintage brooches), and I make charm bracelets and jewellery with my little finds. I also make bags with mostly vintage fabrics. I make jewellery, sew, knit, crochet, embroider, and have done lots of crafts.  I am jack of all trades, master of none! I love charity shops, antique fairs, and car boots, and am always on the look out for little treasures.

Now! to get posting some interesting things!

No comments:

Post a Comment